A lttle reminder for our readers that you can’t unlock firmware files the bootloder for a month after you buy a Xiaomi phone, other than Poco F1 and Android One devices. The renaming of Google Keyboard to Gboard confused a lot of us within the community.
- If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem.
- Xiaomi is the latest smartphone company to bring dark mode to its OS with MIUI 11 and the feature will also be brought to the POCO F1.
- Most of Poco F1 users had expected that Android 10 update for the phone will be next to MIUI 12, but this is not what happened, and instead the latest system update was still with MIUI 11.
- It getting Pie so soon is impressive, as only a few OEMs—HMD Global, Huawei, Sony, etc—have sent out any Pie updates at all.
- Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Custom kernels are also supported but the developers recommend staying on the stock Poco kernel for best performance. Also, as this is a ROM port, it requires a rooted Android device with a custom TWRP recovery intact. But one thing users always complain about or are not comfortable with is their UI. In between, they suddenly begin to show Ads in their System Apps too.
The ROM includes basic but useful features that include but are not limited to customizing the status bar, changing the overall theme, editing the navbar, and much more. Soon after the Android 11 Source Code was made available on the AOSP official website, various developers started building custom ROMs. Last week, Ritesh Saxena, a recognized developer from the XDA community has launched Reloaded OS based Android 11 custom ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium) smartphone. Here, we will go through easy steps guide on how to install Android 11 on Poco F1 using TWRP recovery. Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices. There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods.
- If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- It is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
- POCO had a very successful start with the POCO F1, which was launched in the same month in India as well as internationally.
- If you’re on a tight budget, it should definitely be at the top of your list of options.
The firmware comes as a zip package, which is required Firmware, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device InFocus Megafone? We have given the direct link to download InFocus Megafone stock ROM. Download InFocus Megafone stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.